Tuesday 12 February 2013

Big Brawl in Prescott

I remember reading about a huge street brawl that happened in Prescott, I think it was in the early seventies.  It was said that there between forty and fifty people fighting in the street, as a feud between two families erupted.  Both families, named as Dean & Walsh, with their friends and supporters, engaged in a free-for-all.  It did get very ugly as one person was shot and wounded with pellets from a shotgun.  One person was reported as wielding a home-made flame thrower squirting a flame that was ten to fifteen feet long.  The sort of event that rarely comes to the attention of the national media these days.  I can only update this as I get more information on this as I can find it.  Unless somebody out there knows something.

No comments:

Post a Comment